John Travolta Hit With Second Assault Lawsuit
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: New Line Cinema/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Newline cinema; AP/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures14 of 16
- Photo: Paramount/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
After John Travolta's rep shot down claims of assault and sexual battery brought against the actor, another man has stepped forward with a lawsuit featuring similar allegations.
Citing Court Documents, RadarOnline reports that a male masseur has filed a $2 million sexual battery lawsuit against Travolta, using the same lawyer as the first accuser.
Travolta's rep issued the following statement Monday, categorically denying the claims of the first accuser, saying, "This lawsuit is a complete fiction and fabrication. None of the events claimed in the suit ever occurred. The plaintiff, who refuses to give their name, knows that the suit is a baseless lie. It is for that reason that the plaintiff hasn't been identified with a name even though it is required to do so. On the date when plaintiff claims John met him, John was not in California and it can be proved that he was on the East Coast. Plaintiff's attorney has filed this suit to try and get his 15 minutes of fame. John intends to get this case thrown out and then he will sue the attorney and Plaintiff for malicious prosecution."
The first lawsuit, which also seeks $2 million in damages, alleges that Travolta stripped in front of the plaintiff and also that he touched his genitals in front of him. The suit goes on to claim that Travolta did apologize but proceeded to suggest that they have a three-way with a "Hollywood starlet."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM ETONLINE:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite