John Travolta Hit With Second Assault Lawsuit
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: New Line Cinema/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Newline cinema; AP/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures14 of 16
- Photo: Paramount/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
After John Travolta's rep shot down claims of assault and sexual battery brought against the actor, another man has stepped forward with a lawsuit featuring similar allegations.
Citing Court Documents, RadarOnline reports that a male masseur has filed a $2 million sexual battery lawsuit against Travolta, using the same lawyer as the first accuser.
Travolta's rep issued the following statement Monday, categorically denying the claims of the first accuser, saying, "This lawsuit is a complete fiction and fabrication. None of the events claimed in the suit ever occurred. The plaintiff, who refuses to give their name, knows that the suit is a baseless lie. It is for that reason that the plaintiff hasn't been identified with a name even though it is required to do so. On the date when plaintiff claims John met him, John was not in California and it can be proved that he was on the East Coast. Plaintiff's attorney has filed this suit to try and get his 15 minutes of fame. John intends to get this case thrown out and then he will sue the attorney and Plaintiff for malicious prosecution."
The first lawsuit, which also seeks $2 million in damages, alleges that Travolta stripped in front of the plaintiff and also that he touched his genitals in front of him. The suit goes on to claim that Travolta did apologize but proceeded to suggest that they have a three-way with a "Hollywood starlet."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM ETONLINE:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite