John Travolta Hit With Second Assault Lawsuit
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: New Line Cinema/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Newline cinema; AP/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures14 of 16
- Photo: Paramount/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
After John Travolta's rep shot down claims of assault and sexual battery brought against the actor, another man has stepped forward with a lawsuit featuring similar allegations.
Citing Court Documents, RadarOnline reports that a male masseur has filed a $2 million sexual battery lawsuit against Travolta, using the same lawyer as the first accuser.
Travolta's rep issued the following statement Monday, categorically denying the claims of the first accuser, saying, "This lawsuit is a complete fiction and fabrication. None of the events claimed in the suit ever occurred. The plaintiff, who refuses to give their name, knows that the suit is a baseless lie. It is for that reason that the plaintiff hasn't been identified with a name even though it is required to do so. On the date when plaintiff claims John met him, John was not in California and it can be proved that he was on the East Coast. Plaintiff's attorney has filed this suit to try and get his 15 minutes of fame. John intends to get this case thrown out and then he will sue the attorney and Plaintiff for malicious prosecution."
The first lawsuit, which also seeks $2 million in damages, alleges that Travolta stripped in front of the plaintiff and also that he touched his genitals in front of him. The suit goes on to claim that Travolta did apologize but proceeded to suggest that they have a three-way with a "Hollywood starlet."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM ETONLINE:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite