John Travolta Hit With Second Assault Lawsuit
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: New Line Cinema/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Newline cinema; AP/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures14 of 16
- Photo: Paramount/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
After John Travolta's rep shot down claims of assault and sexual battery brought against the actor, another man has stepped forward with a lawsuit featuring similar allegations.
Citing Court Documents, RadarOnline reports that a male masseur has filed a $2 million sexual battery lawsuit against Travolta, using the same lawyer as the first accuser.
Travolta's rep issued the following statement Monday, categorically denying the claims of the first accuser, saying, "This lawsuit is a complete fiction and fabrication. None of the events claimed in the suit ever occurred. The plaintiff, who refuses to give their name, knows that the suit is a baseless lie. It is for that reason that the plaintiff hasn't been identified with a name even though it is required to do so. On the date when plaintiff claims John met him, John was not in California and it can be proved that he was on the East Coast. Plaintiff's attorney has filed this suit to try and get his 15 minutes of fame. John intends to get this case thrown out and then he will sue the attorney and Plaintiff for malicious prosecution."
The first lawsuit, which also seeks $2 million in damages, alleges that Travolta stripped in front of the plaintiff and also that he touched his genitals in front of him. The suit goes on to claim that Travolta did apologize but proceeded to suggest that they have a three-way with a "Hollywood starlet."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM ETONLINE:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite