John Travolta Hit With Second Assault Lawsuit
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: New Line Cinema/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Newline cinema; AP/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures14 of 16
- Photo: Paramount/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
After John Travolta's rep shot down claims of assault and sexual battery brought against the actor, another man has stepped forward with a lawsuit featuring similar allegations.
Citing Court Documents, RadarOnline reports that a male masseur has filed a $2 million sexual battery lawsuit against Travolta, using the same lawyer as the first accuser.
Travolta's rep issued the following statement Monday, categorically denying the claims of the first accuser, saying, "This lawsuit is a complete fiction and fabrication. None of the events claimed in the suit ever occurred. The plaintiff, who refuses to give their name, knows that the suit is a baseless lie. It is for that reason that the plaintiff hasn't been identified with a name even though it is required to do so. On the date when plaintiff claims John met him, John was not in California and it can be proved that he was on the East Coast. Plaintiff's attorney has filed this suit to try and get his 15 minutes of fame. John intends to get this case thrown out and then he will sue the attorney and Plaintiff for malicious prosecution."
The first lawsuit, which also seeks $2 million in damages, alleges that Travolta stripped in front of the plaintiff and also that he touched his genitals in front of him. The suit goes on to claim that Travolta did apologize but proceeded to suggest that they have a three-way with a "Hollywood starlet."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM ETONLINE:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Moore, Amy Adams, Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite