Report: Robert Shapiro No Longer Representing Lindsay Lohan
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Pete Whittle/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Johnstone/Madelenat/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Lindsay Lohan is due to surrender herself this morning for her three-month jail term. News came on the eve of this milestone day that recently hired attorney Robert Shapiro is no longer representing the troubled star.
RELATED: Lindsay's legal timeline
A Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department official told the LA Times that the lawyer is off the case. It is not yet clear who will be escorting Lohan to the courthouse this morning, but there is speculation it could be her former counsel Shawn Chapman Holley.
RELATED: More Lindsay pics
Last Wednesday, Lohan admitted herself to a sober living facility owned by Shapiro. During her stay, she received visits from friends and family, such as mom Dina, sister Ali, and ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson.
RELATED: Sam visits Lindsay before D-Day
Lohan was sentenced by Judge Marsha N. Revel on July 6 for a 90-day stint in jail followed by a 90-day stay at a rehabilitation facility. The actress' request to surrender herself to authorities was honored and the judge named July 20 as the day Lohan was to report to jail.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Bells
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite