Report: Salma Hayek's Hubby Fathered Linda Evangelista's Son
- Photo: Michel Spingler/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com2 of 13
- Photo: Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Henny Ray Abrams/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: LUSH/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Promotional8 of 13
- Photo: Luigi Costantini/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: KCSPressev/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Baby daddy drama!
Supermodel Linda Evangelista conceived her son with Salma Hayek's husband, the New York Post reports. According to the paper, the Manhattan magistrate's court action confirms that French businessman Francois-Henri Pinault is the father of Evangelista's 4-year-old son, Augustin James.
Pinault, 49, and Hayek, 44, welcomed daughter Valentina Paloma Pinault in September 2007. The duo later wed on Valentine's Day 2009 in Paris. Pinault has two other children from a previous marriage.
When Evangelista, 46, gave birth to Augustin in October 2006, she refused to name his biological father.
The New York Post claims that Evangelista and Pinault conceived their son in early 2006, when Pinault was separated from Hayek. The actress and Pinault broke up again in July 2008, but ultimately reconciled.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite