Steve Martin, 67, becomes first-time dad
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: CHERYL GERBER/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: PS3/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Axel Schmidt/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Cliff Owen/Wonderwall13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: JM11/Joseph Marzullo/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Mazel tov, Steve Martin! After Page Six reported (via sources) that the 67-year-old actor, author and musician recently became a first-time dad with wife Anne Stringfield, his rep confirms the happy news to Us Weekly. "We can confirm that Steve Martin and his wife are new parents and recently welcomed a child," the rep tells Us in a statement.
According to the Post, the "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" star and Stringfield, 41, were recently spotted near their Los Angeles home with their newborn baby -- whose gender and name have yet to be revealed. Says an insider to Page Six: "They've had a baby, and how they kept it a secret nobody knows. ... Steve's very private."
Actor, comedian, novelist and musician Martin divorced first wife, actress Victoria Tennant, in 1994 after eight years of marriage. He quietly wed Stringer -- a writer and former New Yorker editor -- in July 2007 at his Los Angeles home in a surprise ceremony officiated by former Nebraska Senator Bob Kerrey. "Saturday Night Live" creator Lorne Michaels was best man, and other celeb guests included Tom Hanks, Carl Reiner and Eugene Levy.
Of the new bundle of joy, Martin and Stringfield "are thrilled," the source tells Page Six. "They worked hard to have the baby." Martin's rep could not be reached for comment.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite