Steve Martin, 67, becomes first-time dad
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: CHERYL GERBER/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: PS3/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Axel Schmidt/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Cliff Owen/Wonderwall13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: JM11/Joseph Marzullo/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Mazel tov, Steve Martin! After Page Six reported (via sources) that the 67-year-old actor, author and musician recently became a first-time dad with wife Anne Stringfield, his rep confirms the happy news to Us Weekly. "We can confirm that Steve Martin and his wife are new parents and recently welcomed a child," the rep tells Us in a statement.
According to the Post, the "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" star and Stringfield, 41, were recently spotted near their Los Angeles home with their newborn baby -- whose gender and name have yet to be revealed. Says an insider to Page Six: "They've had a baby, and how they kept it a secret nobody knows. ... Steve's very private."
Actor, comedian, novelist and musician Martin divorced first wife, actress Victoria Tennant, in 1994 after eight years of marriage. He quietly wed Stringer -- a writer and former New Yorker editor -- in July 2007 at his Los Angeles home in a surprise ceremony officiated by former Nebraska Senator Bob Kerrey. "Saturday Night Live" creator Lorne Michaels was best man, and other celeb guests included Tom Hanks, Carl Reiner and Eugene Levy.
Of the new bundle of joy, Martin and Stringfield "are thrilled," the source tells Page Six. "They worked hard to have the baby." Martin's rep could not be reached for comment.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHilton Bust-Up
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite