Steve Martin, 67, becomes first-time dad
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: CHERYL GERBER/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: PS3/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Axel Schmidt/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Cliff Owen/Wonderwall13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: JM11/Joseph Marzullo/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Mazel tov, Steve Martin! After Page Six reported (via sources) that the 67-year-old actor, author and musician recently became a first-time dad with wife Anne Stringfield, his rep confirms the happy news to Us Weekly. "We can confirm that Steve Martin and his wife are new parents and recently welcomed a child," the rep tells Us in a statement.
According to the Post, the "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" star and Stringfield, 41, were recently spotted near their Los Angeles home with their newborn baby -- whose gender and name have yet to be revealed. Says an insider to Page Six: "They've had a baby, and how they kept it a secret nobody knows. ... Steve's very private."
Actor, comedian, novelist and musician Martin divorced first wife, actress Victoria Tennant, in 1994 after eight years of marriage. He quietly wed Stringer -- a writer and former New Yorker editor -- in July 2007 at his Los Angeles home in a surprise ceremony officiated by former Nebraska Senator Bob Kerrey. "Saturday Night Live" creator Lorne Michaels was best man, and other celeb guests included Tom Hanks, Carl Reiner and Eugene Levy.
Of the new bundle of joy, Martin and Stringfield "are thrilled," the source tells Page Six. "They worked hard to have the baby." Martin's rep could not be reached for comment.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite