Steve Martin, 67, becomes first-time dad
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: CHERYL GERBER/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: PS3/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Axel Schmidt/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Cliff Owen/Wonderwall13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: JM11/Joseph Marzullo/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- CW to Honor Dogs With Glitzy Awards ShowMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:35:00 PM
- 'Southland' Slapped With $5 Million Lawsuit Over Autopsy Photo in Opening MontageMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Why ISIS Makes 'Al-Qaeda Look Like the Boy Scouts'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:12:00 PM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- CW to Honor Dogs With Glitzy Awards Show
Mazel tov, Steve Martin! After Page Six reported (via sources) that the 67-year-old actor, author and musician recently became a first-time dad with wife Anne Stringfield, his rep confirms the happy news to Us Weekly. "We can confirm that Steve Martin and his wife are new parents and recently welcomed a child," the rep tells Us in a statement.
According to the Post, the "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" star and Stringfield, 41, were recently spotted near their Los Angeles home with their newborn baby -- whose gender and name have yet to be revealed. Says an insider to Page Six: "They've had a baby, and how they kept it a secret nobody knows. ... Steve's very private."
Actor, comedian, novelist and musician Martin divorced first wife, actress Victoria Tennant, in 1994 after eight years of marriage. He quietly wed Stringer -- a writer and former New Yorker editor -- in July 2007 at his Los Angeles home in a surprise ceremony officiated by former Nebraska Senator Bob Kerrey. "Saturday Night Live" creator Lorne Michaels was best man, and other celeb guests included Tom Hanks, Carl Reiner and Eugene Levy.
Of the new bundle of joy, Martin and Stringfield "are thrilled," the source tells Page Six. "They worked hard to have the baby." Martin's rep could not be reached for comment.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite