Ryan Reynolds tempted by Blake Lively's 'Green Lantern' cookies
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE1 of 6
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Digital2 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE3 of 6
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' Movie
The keen cook spent her time between takes making cookies and cakes, and Reynolds struggled as he watched her dish them out.
He tells Access Hollywood, "She bakes for everybody on the set and I'm trying to be in shape; I have to play a superhero.
"She's coming on the set like (cookie queen) Mrs. Fields, every day. (There was), like, a platter of everything, sprinkles everywhere and sugar everywhere. Oh my God."
But Reynolds insists he wasn't cutting down his calories to get into superhero shape - he actually had to eat more than ever.
He adds, "You eat twice as much as you normally would... Naturally, my body wants to look like Dick Van Dyke, so you're pounding, you're eating everything you can possibly eat. So much protein, it's just awful."
From Crowd Ignite