Ryan Reynolds tempted by Blake Lively's 'Green Lantern' cookies
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE1 of 6
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Digital2 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE3 of 6
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
The keen cook spent her time between takes making cookies and cakes, and Reynolds struggled as he watched her dish them out.
He tells Access Hollywood, "She bakes for everybody on the set and I'm trying to be in shape; I have to play a superhero.
"She's coming on the set like (cookie queen) Mrs. Fields, every day. (There was), like, a platter of everything, sprinkles everywhere and sugar everywhere. Oh my God."
But Reynolds insists he wasn't cutting down his calories to get into superhero shape - he actually had to eat more than ever.
He adds, "You eat twice as much as you normally would... Naturally, my body wants to look like Dick Van Dyke, so you're pounding, you're eating everything you can possibly eat. So much protein, it's just awful."
From Crowd Ignite