Ryan Reynolds tempted by Blake Lively's 'Green Lantern' cookies
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE1 of 6
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Digital2 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE3 of 6
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- 'A Haunted House 2' Review: Less Terrible, Still TerribleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Saturday Night Live to Air 40th Anniversary Special in 2015MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:54:00 PM
- Amy Poehler Promises 'Very Exciting Last Moment' in 'Parks and Rec&apMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:33:00 PM
- Shakira to Perform New Single 'Empire' on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in Cleveland
The keen cook spent her time between takes making cookies and cakes, and Reynolds struggled as he watched her dish them out.
He tells Access Hollywood, "She bakes for everybody on the set and I'm trying to be in shape; I have to play a superhero.
"She's coming on the set like (cookie queen) Mrs. Fields, every day. (There was), like, a platter of everything, sprinkles everywhere and sugar everywhere. Oh my God."
But Reynolds insists he wasn't cutting down his calories to get into superhero shape - he actually had to eat more than ever.
He adds, "You eat twice as much as you normally would... Naturally, my body wants to look like Dick Van Dyke, so you're pounding, you're eating everything you can possibly eat. So much protein, it's just awful."
From Crowd Ignite