Ryan Reynolds tempted by Blake Lively's 'Green Lantern' cookies
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE1 of 6
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Digital2 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE3 of 6
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
The keen cook spent her time between takes making cookies and cakes, and Reynolds struggled as he watched her dish them out.
He tells Access Hollywood, "She bakes for everybody on the set and I'm trying to be in shape; I have to play a superhero.
"She's coming on the set like (cookie queen) Mrs. Fields, every day. (There was), like, a platter of everything, sprinkles everywhere and sugar everywhere. Oh my God."
But Reynolds insists he wasn't cutting down his calories to get into superhero shape - he actually had to eat more than ever.
He adds, "You eat twice as much as you normally would... Naturally, my body wants to look like Dick Van Dyke, so you're pounding, you're eating everything you can possibly eat. So much protein, it's just awful."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite