Denise Richards to tell all about Sheen romanceRelated: Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards
- Photo: AP1 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: wenn/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
Denise Richards will tell all about the highs and lows of her marriage to Charlie Sheen in her new book because she wants fans to know they enjoyed "a beautiful love story" before the romance turned sour.
The Bond girl married the troubled actor in 2002 and they became parents to two daughters before their bitter split and 2006 divorce.
Richards has remained largely silent as her ex-partner hit headlines this year with months of bizarre behavior that led to his eventual firing from hit sitcom "Two and a Half Men," but she is set to air her opinions in a memoir, which is due for release next month.
The actress insists the book will not be a purely negative commentary on her marriage to Sheen, because she wants to share the good times they experienced together, too.
She tells OK! magazine, "[It is] about how it is a struggle and we had one of the worst divorces so if we get into a good place, that's great ... People have only gotten the rotten stuff so you know, there was a beautiful love story between he and I and I know that it went the way it went, but I talk more about how I felt during that time because I feel like a lot of women can relate to that, going through a divorce and custody and being a single parent and trying to work and all of that stuff."
RELATED: Craziest celeb meltdowns
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite