- Photo: Carlo Allegri/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Digital4 of 8
- Photo: Pacific Coast News5 of 8
- Photo: Pacific Coast News6 of 8
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:24:15 PM
- Why 'The Great Gatsby' Reveals A Huge Divide Between Hollywood And Its Fans (VideoMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:15:45 PM
- Oscar Winner Ari Sandel to Direct 'The DUFF' for CBS Films (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:55:03 PM
- Justin Bieber Spanked Over Monkey Lodging FeesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:32:00 PM
- '21 Jump Street' Villain Rob Riggle Joins Fox Comedy 'Let's Be CMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:20:36 PM
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- Miami's South Beach was swamped with celebrities during Super Bowl week. Whether they were hanging out on South Beach, mingling together at intimate parties or participating in some of the more high-profile celebrity events, they often times outshined the football players during the sport's biggest showcase.
Here's a look at some of the more notable things seen, heard and observed leading up to Sunday's Super Bowl.
(MORE THAN) FASHIONABLY LATE: The Black Eyed Peas were more than tardy for the party.
The Grammy-winning band was the main attraction for Playboy's Super Bowl bash, which started around 9 p.m. But many guests had already headed out the door by the time the Peas rolled into the event around 2 a.m.
They may have had a better excuse than most for being late: The quartet had performed earlier Saturday night at American Airlines arena for the second date of their "The E.N.D." tour.
Nearby, another men's magazine — Maxim — was also holding court with stars like LL Cool J.
WEEK OF CELEBRATION: Rihanna had more to celebrate during Super Bowl week than most. The singer was still excited over her two Grammy wins a week ago.
"You never come down from that," said Rihanna, who won with Jay-Z and Kanye West for "Run This Town."
"When you remember it, you're like, 'Wow, I won a Grammy.'"
Rihanna will switch from the music world to the literary world soon. She's finishing a coffee table book that will be out this year.
"It's like a look into my life, behind the scenes, what you don't really get to see, but also fashion shots," she said.
BRODY BEING BRODY: Brody Jenner had some fun at a scantily clad woman's expense on a windy afternoon in Miami Beach.
The TV personality was hanging with his buddies outside the swank Eden Roc hotel when they observed a very tan, short brunette wearing a low-cut mini-dress waiting for a cab. She was desperately trying to keep her dress down in the wind and not show what little was left uncovered.
As she did, Jenner and his crew yelled out, "SNOOKI! SNOOKI! SNOOKI!" — because of the woman's resemblance to the reality starlet from the MTV reality show "Jersey Shore." When her cab finally arrived, she stopped holding on to her dress, revealing her underwear — and Jenner and friends cheered.
HEIDI'S LONG RECOVERY: Holly Montag says it's been tough for her sister Heidi to deal with all the critics of her massive plastic surgery.
Heidi — famous for her role on "The Hills" — admitted to having 10 procedures in one day to create her ideal look, including breast implants, a lip job, liposuction and more.
"She's being very strong and holding to her own morals and I'm very proud of her," said Holly, also on "The Hills," at Playboy's party on Saturday. "She's the strongest woman I know. She's done a brilliant job."
Holly Montag also said her sister is still not adjusted to her new body.
"She was still just getting used to it and it's a long recovery time. It's several months," she said. "She's being a trooper about the whole thing."
CELEBRATIONS AND HEADACHES: Kelly Rowland wasn't one of the celebrities who popped into town for the Super Bowl. She lives in Miami, and like a lot of residents, was trying to grapple with the headaches that come with the world's biggest game on your doorstep.
"I happened to come home during Super Bowl. I was like, 'Why is there so much traffic?' and everyone is like, 'Super Bowl!'" the singer said. "Nobody wants to drive. So I have to spend a lot of money for a car service."
Rowland — who shot to fame with Destiny's Child — said she's working on a new album with Akon, Ne-Yo and more.
PROUD MOTHER: Solange Knowles was a bit nervous when Rihanna and Jay-Z brought her young son Juelz on stage with them when they accepted their Grammy Award last Sunday.
"I was very surprised and very nervous when Rihanna put his mouth to the mic, because anything could have come out," she said Friday. "But I was very proud as a mom that he used his manners."
Knowles also downplayed her tweets on Grammy night where she seemed frustrated that despite sister Beyonce's record-breaking six Grammy wins in one night for a female, much of the attention was going to Taylor Swift, who won album of the year.
"I wasn't frustrated at all, I was just a proud sister. So, of course I wanted that to be celebrated. It was national history, it had never been done before and not only is it history, it's black history, it's music history. Anytime you break a record, I feel like it should be celebrated," she said.
Knowles, who was a DJ at Venus Williams' Tide party, said she was just in town for the parties, not the game: "I'm just in a different zone right now, not in party football mode."
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite