- Photo: RHA/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 15
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: M. Caulfield/ WENN/ (inset) AP/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 15
- Photo: Tom Munro/Harper's Bazaar7 of 15
- Photo: Tom Munro/Harper's Bazaar8 of 15
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Anonymous/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Entertainment Press/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- 'X Factor' Season 3 First Look: New Judges Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio at CharlesMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:49:47 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B Entertainment
Filmmaker Guy Ritchie has opened up about his failed marriage to Madonna, saying he doesn't regret his time with the pop superstar even though his life played out like a soap opera while they were together.
Madonna and Ritchie ended their eight-year union in 2008, and they have since moved on to find love with new partners, Brahim Zaibat and Jacqui Ainsley, respectively.
However, the "Sherlock Holmes" director says he'd never take back those precious years with the pop star because he was given two special gifts: biological son Rocco, now 11, and the couple's adopted son David, 6.
He tells Details magazine, "I enjoyed my first marriage. It's definitely not something I regret. The experience was ultimately very positive. I love the kids that came out of it, and I could see no other route to take. But you move on, don't you?"
But he admits the marriage had its challenging moments. "I stepped into a soap opera, and I lived in it for quite a long time. I'll probably be more eloquent on it 10 years from now," he said.
And although the two eventually parted ways, Richie admits he's learned a lot from his time with Madonna.
He adds, "When you end up with a lot of the things you set to out to chase and find that you've stumbled into all sorts of hollow victories, then you become deeply philosophical. I'm quite happy that that experience was accelerated for me. I'm glad I made money, in other words. And I'm glad I got married."
Ritchie recently added to his family: His model partner, Ainsley, gave birth to a baby boy in London in September.
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite