Rob Denies Saying He's Girlfriend-Free as Kristen Rumors Heat UpRelated: Hot Gossip, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart
- Photo: Denis Poroy/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/.4 of 6
- Photo: Rocke/Ertischek/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Hitman Drama 'Salvo' Wins Critics' Week Prize at CannesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:36:33 PM
- A&E Cancels 'Intervention'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:30:06 PM
- Breakup Fee for Rythym & Hues Stalking-Horse Bidder Approved (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:29:16 PM
- Jon Favreau, Giancarlo Esposito Team Up for Much-Hyped 'Destiny' Videogame TrailerMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:26:44 PM
- eOne Picks Up Princess Diana Biopic Starring Naomi WattsMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:08:23 PM
- Hitman Drama 'Salvo' Wins Critics' Week Prize at Cannes
Robert Pattinson's apparent cuddle-bunnies with Kristen Stewart at a Kings of Leon concert in Vancouver last weekend appeared to confirm what the rumor mill has been cranking out for months: The "Twilight" stars are more than just co-workers.
"I don't have a girlfriend," he's quoted as sighing to the tab. "I don't know why."
So, is this an attempt at rumor deflection on the part of a privacy-seeking Pattinson, who just started shooting "Eclipse," the third installment of the vampire saga ("New Moon" hits theaters on Nov. 20)?
RELATED: See more dashing photos of R. Patt
Not so much, according to his rep, who tells GossipCop.com that the actor never spoke to the paper.
On the plus side, Rob can commiserate about the so-called "manufactured" interview with Kristen, who discusses the difficulties she's had dealing with the press with British magazine Dazed & Confused.
"The fact is, the paparazzi and most interviewers, they want your soul," gripes the actress gripes. "It's so scary because your persona -- and I guess I now have one, because people think of me in a certain way -- is all based entirely on quick snippets of crazed moments in your life. And that is what people then base their entire opinion of me on!"
Adds Kristen, whose public awkwardness has become part of her charm, "Anything you say can come and bite you in the ass. It's not even like you say things you don't mean, it's just that sometimes they come out wrong."
Still, an "Eclipse" insider believes her quality time with Pattinson has put her a little more at ease.
"Kristen is like a different girl on set these days," the snitch enthuses to OK! magazine. "She is walking around with a smile on her face all the time and when Robert walks on set, she smiles even more. This is truly a young woman in love."
The mole claims the pallid pair is "definitely a couple," but "neither of them is rushing into anything. They are just having a good time hanging out ... While they aren't going to be hiding their relationship any longer, don't look for them to be flaunting it either. They're still both pretty private people."
Read more Hot Gossip
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite