- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/.4 of 6
- Photo: Rocke/Ertischek/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
By Kat Giantis
Robert Pattinson's apparent cuddle-bunnies with Kristen Stewart at a Kings of Leon concert in Vancouver last weekend appeared to confirm what the rumor mill has been cranking out for months: The "Twilight" stars are more than just co-workers.
"I don't have a girlfriend," he's quoted as sighing to the tab. "I don't know why."
So, is this an attempt at rumor deflection on the part of a privacy-seeking Pattinson, who just started shooting "Eclipse," the third installment of the vampire saga ("New Moon" hits theaters on Nov. 20)?
RELATED: See more dashing photos of R. Patt
Not so much, according to his rep, who tells GossipCop.com that the actor never spoke to the paper.
On the plus side, Rob can commiserate about the so-called "manufactured" interview with Kristen, who discusses the difficulties she's had dealing with the press with British magazine Dazed & Confused.
"The fact is, the paparazzi and most interviewers, they want your soul," gripes the actress gripes. "It's so scary because your persona -- and I guess I now have one, because people think of me in a certain way -- is all based entirely on quick snippets of crazed moments in your life. And that is what people then base their entire opinion of me on!"
Adds Kristen, whose public awkwardness has become part of her charm, "Anything you say can come and bite you in the ass. It's not even like you say things you don't mean, it's just that sometimes they come out wrong."
Still, an "Eclipse" insider believes her quality time with Pattinson has put her a little more at ease.
"Kristen is like a different girl on set these days," the snitch enthuses to OK! magazine. "She is walking around with a smile on her face all the time and when Robert walks on set, she smiles even more. This is truly a young woman in love."
The mole claims the pallid pair is "definitely a couple," but "neither of them is rushing into anything. They are just having a good time hanging out ... While they aren't going to be hiding their relationship any longer, don't look for them to be flaunting it either. They're still both pretty private people."
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite