Robert De Niro Is a Grandfather Again!
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: Mike Derer/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones' Breaks Its Own Piracy Record With Purple Wedding EpisodeMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:20:00 AM
- The View to Unite All 11 Co-Hosts for Barbara Walters FarewellMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 7:23:00 AM
- Mets' Minor League Team Is Hosting 'Seinfeld' Night, Complete With Puffy MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 7:21:00 AM
- 'The View' to Reunite All 11 Co-Hosts for Barbara Walters FarewellMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 6:48:00 AM
- Boston Bombing Project Moving Forward as Miniseries at EOne TV (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 6:29:00 AM
- 'Game of Thrones' Breaks Its Own Piracy Record With Purple Wedding Episode
Meet the grandparents!
Robert De Niro is a grandfather again, a rep for the actor tells UsMagazine.com.
"I can confirm that Raphael De Niro did indeed have a baby," said the rep.
Raphael is the 34-year-old son of the Oscar-winning actor, 67, and first wife Diahnne Abbott. De Niro has been married to Grace Hightower since 1997.
This is the second child for Raphael and wife of three years, Claudine DeMatos, 34. The Hollywood scion is a rising New York City real estate agent, who was profiled in the New York Times in January. Claudine also works in real estate.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite