Robert De Niro Is a Grandfather Again!
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: Mike Derer/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Meet the grandparents!
Robert De Niro is a grandfather again, a rep for the actor tells UsMagazine.com.
"I can confirm that Raphael De Niro did indeed have a baby," said the rep.
Raphael is the 34-year-old son of the Oscar-winning actor, 67, and first wife Diahnne Abbott. De Niro has been married to Grace Hightower since 1997.
This is the second child for Raphael and wife of three years, Claudine DeMatos, 34. The Hollywood scion is a rising New York City real estate agent, who was profiled in the New York Times in January. Claudine also works in real estate.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite