Robert Downey Jr. Takes Pregnant Wife on Romantic Hawaiian Vacation
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 20
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin8 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/Kevin Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com13 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com14 of 20
- Photo: Vinnie Zuffante/GettyImages.com15 of 20
- Photo: LAPD/Pacific Coast News16 of 20
- Photo: AB5/WENN17 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP18 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
Robert Downey Jr. is already on his way to becoming "Father of the Year."
The "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows" star recently took his six-months-pregnant wife Susan Levin on a romantic Hawaiian getaway. The couple -- who went snorkeling on the island of Kauai -- will welcome their first child together in February.
The spouses met on the set of "Gothika" in 2003 and married two years later. The Oscar-nominated actor has an 18-year-old son, Indio, with first wife Deborah Falconer. Downey, 46, credits his film producer wife with helping him stay sober after years of drug and alcohol abuse.
"There's no understanding for me of the bigger picture in real time in a hands-on way without her," he told Esquire in 2009. "Because it was the perfect, perfect, perfect matching of personalities and gifts."
Rest assured, Downey will be a hand-on father when he and Levin become parents in 2012 -- diaper duty included.
"That's just poop," the actor told E! News in October. "That's no big deal."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite