Robert Downey Jr.: We're Having a Boy!
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: Vinnie Zuffante/GettyImages.com8 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: AB5/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Robert Downey Jr. and his wife, Susan Levin, are expecting a boy!
The 46-year-old actor spilled the beans Monday night on the "Tonight Show" with Jay Leno. "I am not permitted to discuss it," he quipped. "I can't say a word ... We're having a boy!"
The "Iron Man" star, who told Leno his baby-to-be is due in "late February," is also dad to an 18-year-old son named Indio with his first wife, Deborah Falconer.
"I don't wanna be presumptuous," he joked. "But I think actually [the pregnancy] has been tougher on me [than Susan!] ... Just the hormones on and the mood stuff and the nausea and the whole thing."
"I gotta be careful," he added playfully. "I am gonna have to see my wife sometime after doing this segment with you, and I think I'm already in trouble."
The actor, who kicked his drug and alcohol addiction over six years ago, told Leno he plans to be a very involved dad.
He also appears to be a pretty good husband. Last month, the "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows" star took his pregnant wife on a romantic Hawaiian getaway.
So will he continue help his wife when the baby's born, even when it comes to changing dirty diapers? "That's just poop," he told E! News in October. "That's no big deal."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHello Hotness!
From Crowd Ignite