Robert Downey Jr.: We're Having a Boy!
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: Vinnie Zuffante/GettyImages.com8 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: AB5/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Robert Downey Jr. and his wife, Susan Levin, are expecting a boy!
The 46-year-old actor spilled the beans Monday night on the "Tonight Show" with Jay Leno. "I am not permitted to discuss it," he quipped. "I can't say a word ... We're having a boy!"
The "Iron Man" star, who told Leno his baby-to-be is due in "late February," is also dad to an 18-year-old son named Indio with his first wife, Deborah Falconer.
"I don't wanna be presumptuous," he joked. "But I think actually [the pregnancy] has been tougher on me [than Susan!] ... Just the hormones on and the mood stuff and the nausea and the whole thing."
"I gotta be careful," he added playfully. "I am gonna have to see my wife sometime after doing this segment with you, and I think I'm already in trouble."
The actor, who kicked his drug and alcohol addiction over six years ago, told Leno he plans to be a very involved dad.
He also appears to be a pretty good husband. Last month, the "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows" star took his pregnant wife on a romantic Hawaiian getaway.
So will he continue help his wife when the baby's born, even when it comes to changing dirty diapers? "That's just poop," he told E! News in October. "That's no big deal."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite