Robert Pattinson: Did he make a dig at ex Kristen Stewart while promoting his new film?
- Photo: MTRX/GSI1 of 9
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 9
- Photo: THOMAS PETER/Reuters5 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and More Celebs Part of a New Nude Photos Leak?MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:01:00 PM
- Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Are Latest Victims of Nude Photo Leaks (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:35:00 PM
- Polly Bergen, 'Cape Fear' Actress, Dead at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:30:00 PM
- Ruby Dee memorialized in NYC with song and danceMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:10:22 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansions
By Wonderwall Editors
Robert Pattinson had some choice words on the subject of loyalty while discussing his latest film, "The Rover," at a recent press stop in Los Angeles.
"I think loyalty is probably the most important trait in a friendship," he said during a press conference for the post-apocalyptic flick, a futuristic Western set in the Australian outback. "It's definitely very important."
Was the British import making a subtle dig at ex-love and "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart? Back in July 2012, the actress got caught cheating on Rob with her married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders. Though the erstwhile Bella and Edward briefly reconciled, they eventually called it quits for good when Rob found himself unable to forgive his girlfriend of more than three years for her betrayal.
While K.Stew may not have proved worthy of Rob's trust, the sexy star has apparently lucked out by scoring lifelong friends who are, in fact, quite loyal: "I was really lucky to have pretty great friends growing up," he said. "I think I've had all my friends for at least 10 years."
RELATED: Stars who got caught cheating
In spite of his romantic misfortunes -- and affinity for making dark indie dramas! -- the "Rover" star insists he's anything but pessimistic when it comes to his outlook on life. "I have a very optimistic view of the world -- mainly because I like my life!" he said.
Another subject on which the British actor feels great optimist is his career post "Twilight."
"I don't really have any particular preconceived plan," he said of his recent string of darker indie films. "You can't really predict what an audience is going to like or want -- or even if they're going to follow you to anything. I think if you try to make challenging stuff and you put your heart into it, hopefully at least one other person is going to like it."
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite