Robert Pattinson: 'I Just Saw Twilight For The First Time'
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com1 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Coqueran/Fame Pictures3 of 7
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: Harpo Productions/Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Robert Pattinson made a pretty stunning confession Saturday during a press conference for "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse." He admitted to having never watched the original "Twilight" until a few weeks ago, RadarOnline.com has learned.
"I just saw 'Twilight' on TV for the first time," Pattinson said of the 2008 movie that started it all. That TV viewing also gave him his first opportunity to hear a song he composed for the soundtrack, an experience he called "bizarre."
But maybe the actor just like likes being surprised by "Twilight."
He also revealed he hasn't yet read the script for the next "Twilight" flick, "Breaking Dawn." "I have heard brief rumors about what happens in the story but I really don't know what happens at all," he laughed.
Those rumors include passionate love scenes with Pattinson's on-and-off-screen girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
"The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" opens June 30. At the rate Pattinson is going, it may be 2012 before he sees it.
More on Wonderwall:
More photos from RadarOnline:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite