Robert Pattinson is 'hooking up' with Riley Keough, insider says
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 13
- Photo: Rabbani and Solimene Photography/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson might be soul mates in the movies, but in real life, Pattinson might have a new leading lady. As revealed in the Aug. 5 issue of Us Weekly, an insider says the "Twilight" actor, 27, has been "hanging out and hooking up" with longtime pal Riley Keough, whom he met through her mom, Lisa Marie Presley.
"She's the first girl he's liked since Kristen," one insider says of Keough, 24, the granddaughter of the late Elvis Presley. "[They're] having a lot of fun."
Keough, who appeared with Pattinson's ex-girlfriend Stewart in 2010's "The Runaways," was most recently linked to her "Magic Mike" co-star Alex Pettyfer. (She even sported an engagement ring from the actor for a short time in 2012.)
Pattinson, meanwhile, ended his tumultuous four-year relationship with Stewart back in May, after struggling to get over her July 2012 fling with "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders. "He really put her through the ringer," a source told Us after their breakup. "Ultimately, it was like, 'Either we move past this or we don't. It wasn't good for either of them."
Hanging out with Keough, on the other hand, could be just what Pattinson needs to get his groove back and regain his footing in the dating world. "He's scared of meeting anyone new," an insider told Us shortly after his split from Stewart. "So many people are after him for the wrong reasons."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite