Robert Pattinson is 'hooking up' with Riley Keough, insider says
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 13
- Photo: Rabbani and Solimene Photography/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 13
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson might be soul mates in the movies, but in real life, Pattinson might have a new leading lady. As revealed in the Aug. 5 issue of Us Weekly, an insider says the "Twilight" actor, 27, has been "hanging out and hooking up" with longtime pal Riley Keough, whom he met through her mom, Lisa Marie Presley.
"She's the first girl he's liked since Kristen," one insider says of Keough, 24, the granddaughter of the late Elvis Presley. "[They're] having a lot of fun."
Keough, who appeared with Pattinson's ex-girlfriend Stewart in 2010's "The Runaways," was most recently linked to her "Magic Mike" co-star Alex Pettyfer. (She even sported an engagement ring from the actor for a short time in 2012.)
Pattinson, meanwhile, ended his tumultuous four-year relationship with Stewart back in May, after struggling to get over her July 2012 fling with "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders. "He really put her through the ringer," a source told Us after their breakup. "Ultimately, it was like, 'Either we move past this or we don't. It wasn't good for either of them."
Hanging out with Keough, on the other hand, could be just what Pattinson needs to get his groove back and regain his footing in the dating world. "He's scared of meeting anyone new," an insider told Us shortly after his split from Stewart. "So many people are after him for the wrong reasons."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite