Robert Pattinson is 'hooking up' with Riley Keough, insider says
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 13
- Photo: Rabbani and Solimene Photography/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:46:00 AM
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Marvel Unleashes 8 Action-Heavy Character Portraits (PhMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:38:00 AM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-Con
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson might be soul mates in the movies, but in real life, Pattinson might have a new leading lady. As revealed in the Aug. 5 issue of Us Weekly, an insider says the "Twilight" actor, 27, has been "hanging out and hooking up" with longtime pal Riley Keough, whom he met through her mom, Lisa Marie Presley.
"She's the first girl he's liked since Kristen," one insider says of Keough, 24, the granddaughter of the late Elvis Presley. "[They're] having a lot of fun."
Keough, who appeared with Pattinson's ex-girlfriend Stewart in 2010's "The Runaways," was most recently linked to her "Magic Mike" co-star Alex Pettyfer. (She even sported an engagement ring from the actor for a short time in 2012.)
Pattinson, meanwhile, ended his tumultuous four-year relationship with Stewart back in May, after struggling to get over her July 2012 fling with "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders. "He really put her through the ringer," a source told Us after their breakup. "Ultimately, it was like, 'Either we move past this or we don't. It wasn't good for either of them."
Hanging out with Keough, on the other hand, could be just what Pattinson needs to get his groove back and regain his footing in the dating world. "He's scared of meeting anyone new," an insider told Us shortly after his split from Stewart. "So many people are after him for the wrong reasons."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite