Just Wondering: Would You Let Robert Pattinson Bite Your Baby's Head?Related: Just Wondering, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP2 of 4
- Photo: WireImage.com3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
By Dana Flax
I have to admit I was never a follower of the cultish tribe of Robert Pattinson -- gasp! Yeah, he's dark (yet pale) and broody, abs cut from marble, blah blah blah. Couldn't be bothered! That is, until this interview with OK!, in which he showcased a fair amount of trademark British humor and humility -- also known as the key to my heart. Not to mention he's got some utterly ridiculous stories about crazy fans ("A mother recently gave me her baby and asked me: 'Can you please bite her head?'") that'll be great cocktail party fodder for when he hauls his receding hairline back to the UK, marries some lovely Brit gal with horsey teeth and they entertain tons of, like, normal people friends. Anyway, check out what he has to say about playing Edward, his co-star Kristen Stewart and, a-duh, what he looks for in a girlfriend.
OK!: What is the hardest part of being ["Twilight" vampire heartthrob] Edward Cullen?
Robby Poo: "Probably trying to be scary when you're supposed to be looking pretty at the same time."
Well, Rob, studies do show that men have difficulty multi-tasking, but in this case, I'm gonna say you've got those two qualities on lock. In other words, don't worry your pretty little pallid head about it.
OK!: Did you have any idea what you were in store for when you signed up for Twilight?
Robby Poo: "No way. I read the script and I barely even knew that they were books too. The only reason I went to the audition was to see Kristen, because I'd just seen 'Into The Wild.'"
Aw, how cute -- a crush on Kristen Stewart! But is he just toying with our tabloid-addled emotions? Really, really hope he's joking! *Sigh* Those Brits are just so darned esoteric.
OK!: Have you had any weird fan experiences?
Robby Poo: "One time there were these four girls, in Chicago, I think, and they had all scratched their necks until they bled and then when they came up to me they had these bleeding scabs. It was gross!"
Last time I checked, that's not just weird and gross, that's wildly delusional. There's your motivation for "scary," Rob.
OK!: What do you look for in a lady?
Robby Poo: "I like people being forward. Gosh, I don't know. I like strong people, chiselled abs … I don't know, I take what I can get!"
Um, is he saying he's into Mel B? Oh. Wait. He's been kind of evasive isn't he? Think he's gay? Rumors! Buzz buzz buzz.
OK!: If you could live forever, like Edward Cullen, what would you do?
Robby Poo: "Probably learn to speak French. Or I might spend three weeks straight with no sleep learning the piano. You'd get really good at stuff because you would have time to do everything."
Swoon! Really, from anyone else that attractive I'd expect some comment about banging every chick you see because your wicked hotness is conveniently frozen in time. But Robert Pattinson is cultured, people -- how charming!
You've sold me, Rob. I'm a fan. Now just let me find a proverbial baby whose head you can bite, so to speak.
More on Wonderwall:
- Chief BeefKaty Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Fashion BluesKourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Fights & FeudsGet the scoop on some of the most recent Hollywood feuds on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Svelte BodKhloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Last TripGet the scoop on Kim’s final pre-baby Parisian getaway on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite