Robert Pattinson: Kristen Stewart and I May Already Be Married!
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: AR5/ZJE/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Christophe Ena/Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Rex Features/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: GQ/Promotional12 of 15
- Photo: Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Glamour13 of 15
- Photo: Simon Hammond/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
When Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart tied the knot in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1," they may have accidentally sealed the deal for real.
"The wedding scene's funny because we used a real priest. So technically we are already married because he did all the things you would do in a normal ceremony," Pattinson, 25, joked during a press conference in Stockholm, Sweden Friday. "So we don't have a civil union in law, but I guess in the church we are actually married."
The comment was surprising, given that Stewart, 21, only recently (and accidentally) confirmed her years-long relationship with Pattinson during an interview with British GQ.
Pattinson, who was joined by costar Ashley Greene at the press conference, also spoke candidly about the film's bed-breaking, pillow-biting honeymoon romp.
"The sex scenes were difficult. The set was crazy and you have about 20 people in the room and someone saying things like: 'No, Bella would not have made that noise. Can we do it again?'"
"It was very charged, but a very tender and sentimental scene. It's not a scene from the book, so everyone was nervous about doing it right," he explained. "A ton of other people were nervous. And, Kristen and I were both worried about the shape of our bodies would look on camera. We felt vulnerable."
Pattinson added that he likes how Stewart's character "is the one who initiates the sex. It's a different move and I like that it's not so predictable. Bella is already pushing for it in the movie and it's Edward that seems scared."
"I've never been able to relate to that fear of sex or sexuality. It's funny that all three movies portray sex as something scary and then, when they have sex in the fourth movie, they have a child with really rather devastating consequences," he said. "I'm not sure what they are trying to say ... never have sex with anyone ever?"
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1" hits theaters Nov. 18.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite