Robert Pattinson: Kristen Stewart and I May Already Be Married!
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: AR5/ZJE/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Christophe Ena/Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Rex Features/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: GQ/Promotional12 of 15
- Photo: Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Glamour13 of 15
- Photo: Simon Hammond/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
When Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart tied the knot in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1," they may have accidentally sealed the deal for real.
"The wedding scene's funny because we used a real priest. So technically we are already married because he did all the things you would do in a normal ceremony," Pattinson, 25, joked during a press conference in Stockholm, Sweden Friday. "So we don't have a civil union in law, but I guess in the church we are actually married."
The comment was surprising, given that Stewart, 21, only recently (and accidentally) confirmed her years-long relationship with Pattinson during an interview with British GQ.
Pattinson, who was joined by costar Ashley Greene at the press conference, also spoke candidly about the film's bed-breaking, pillow-biting honeymoon romp.
"The sex scenes were difficult. The set was crazy and you have about 20 people in the room and someone saying things like: 'No, Bella would not have made that noise. Can we do it again?'"
"It was very charged, but a very tender and sentimental scene. It's not a scene from the book, so everyone was nervous about doing it right," he explained. "A ton of other people were nervous. And, Kristen and I were both worried about the shape of our bodies would look on camera. We felt vulnerable."
Pattinson added that he likes how Stewart's character "is the one who initiates the sex. It's a different move and I like that it's not so predictable. Bella is already pushing for it in the movie and it's Edward that seems scared."
"I've never been able to relate to that fear of sex or sexuality. It's funny that all three movies portray sex as something scary and then, when they have sex in the fourth movie, they have a child with really rather devastating consequences," he said. "I'm not sure what they are trying to say ... never have sex with anyone ever?"
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1" hits theaters Nov. 18.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite