Robert Pattinson: Kristen Stewart and I May Already Be Married!Related: Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: AR5/ZJE/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Christophe Ena/Markus Schreiber/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP6 of 15
- Photo: AP7 of 15
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: DENIS POROY/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Rex Features/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: GQ/Promotional12 of 15
- Photo: Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Glamour13 of 15
- Photo: Simon Hammond/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
When Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart tied the knot in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1," they may have accidentally sealed the deal for real.
"The wedding scene's funny because we used a real priest. So technically we are already married because he did all the things you would do in a normal ceremony," Pattinson, 25, joked during a press conference in Stockholm, Sweden Friday. "So we don't have a civil union in law, but I guess in the church we are actually married."
The comment was surprising, given that Stewart, 21, only recently (and accidentally) confirmed her years-long relationship with Pattinson during an interview with British GQ.
Pattinson, who was joined by costar Ashley Greene at the press conference, also spoke candidly about the film's bed-breaking, pillow-biting honeymoon romp.
"The sex scenes were difficult. The set was crazy and you have about 20 people in the room and someone saying things like: 'No, Bella would not have made that noise. Can we do it again?'"
"It was very charged, but a very tender and sentimental scene. It's not a scene from the book, so everyone was nervous about doing it right," he explained. "A ton of other people were nervous. And, Kristen and I were both worried about the shape of our bodies would look on camera. We felt vulnerable."
Pattinson added that he likes how Stewart's character "is the one who initiates the sex. It's a different move and I like that it's not so predictable. Bella is already pushing for it in the movie and it's Edward that seems scared."
"I've never been able to relate to that fear of sex or sexuality. It's funny that all three movies portray sex as something scary and then, when they have sex in the fourth movie, they have a child with really rather devastating consequences," he said. "I'm not sure what they are trying to say ... never have sex with anyone ever?"
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1" hits theaters Nov. 18.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite