Robert Pattinson: Kristen Stewart and I May Already Be Married!
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: AR5/ZJE/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Christophe Ena/Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Rex Features/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: GQ/Promotional12 of 15
- Photo: Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Glamour13 of 15
- Photo: Simon Hammond/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
When Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart tied the knot in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1," they may have accidentally sealed the deal for real.
"The wedding scene's funny because we used a real priest. So technically we are already married because he did all the things you would do in a normal ceremony," Pattinson, 25, joked during a press conference in Stockholm, Sweden Friday. "So we don't have a civil union in law, but I guess in the church we are actually married."
The comment was surprising, given that Stewart, 21, only recently (and accidentally) confirmed her years-long relationship with Pattinson during an interview with British GQ.
Pattinson, who was joined by costar Ashley Greene at the press conference, also spoke candidly about the film's bed-breaking, pillow-biting honeymoon romp.
"The sex scenes were difficult. The set was crazy and you have about 20 people in the room and someone saying things like: 'No, Bella would not have made that noise. Can we do it again?'"
"It was very charged, but a very tender and sentimental scene. It's not a scene from the book, so everyone was nervous about doing it right," he explained. "A ton of other people were nervous. And, Kristen and I were both worried about the shape of our bodies would look on camera. We felt vulnerable."
Pattinson added that he likes how Stewart's character "is the one who initiates the sex. It's a different move and I like that it's not so predictable. Bella is already pushing for it in the movie and it's Edward that seems scared."
"I've never been able to relate to that fear of sex or sexuality. It's funny that all three movies portray sex as something scary and then, when they have sex in the fourth movie, they have a child with really rather devastating consequences," he said. "I'm not sure what they are trying to say ... never have sex with anyone ever?"
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1" hits theaters Nov. 18.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite