Robin Williams Weds!
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: FOX7 of 16
- Photo: ABC/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: MSN/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Sands/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
By Us Weekly
Romantic awakenings for Robin Williams!
The comic and Oscar-winning actor, 60, married graphic designer Susan Schneider at the luxurious Meadowood Resort in the Napa Valley town of St. Helena, Calif., on Sunday. Rumored guests at the bash included Steven Spielberg, George Lucas and Billy Crystal, among others.
PHOTOS: Gorgeous celeb wedding photos
In the days leading up to her wedding, Schneider, who heads up graphic design firm Critical Eye Design, told the San Francisco Chronicle she was "so excited and so thrilled" for her big day.
It's the third marriage for the "Good Morning Vietnam" star who finalized his divorce with second wife Marsha last year. He has three kids: son Zachary, 28, with first wife Valerie, and daughter Zelda, 22, and Cody, 19, with ex Marsha.
PHOTOS: Huge celeb engagement rings
According to British paper The Guardian, he met Schneider shortly before undergoing heart surgery in mid-2009; she nursed him back to health at his L.A.-area home.
Daughter of the groom Zelda Williams tweeted about the big Napa weekend. "Let the wedding madness begin!" she wrote Saturday. "Dad just called @RobertKazinsky and @ShannonCollis my hetero-lifemates at the wedding," she cracked of two male pals.
"Just realized my tweets have probably been misconstrued. No, it's not my wedding, haha. Thanks for the congratulations regardless. The wedding festivities rage on but my tired feet are done. Think it's time to lay in the tub, eat m&m's and write."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite