'Rocky Horror' star Tim Curry suffers stroke
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: PF1/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Twentieth Century Fox/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: PF1/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Paramount Pictures/Promotional5 of 8
- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Promotional6 of 8
- Photo: TP2/ARB/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
"The Rocky Horror Picture Show" star Tim Curry has suffered a stroke.
The 67-year-old British actor is recovering after collapsing at his home in Los Angeles on Thursday.
His longtime agent Marcia Hurwitz has refuted speculation Curry is struggling to speak after falling ill, telling Britain's Daily Mail, "Tim is doing great. He absolutely can speak and is recovering at this time and in great humor."
Curry, who played Dr. Frank-N-Furter in the farcical horror musical, has since appeared in numerous television shows.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite