'Rocky Horror' star Tim Curry suffers stroke
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: PF1/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Twentieth Century Fox/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: PF1/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Paramount Pictures/Promotional5 of 8
- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Promotional6 of 8
- Photo: TP2/ARB/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade Before the WeddingMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media Campaign
"The Rocky Horror Picture Show" star Tim Curry has suffered a stroke.
The 67-year-old British actor is recovering after collapsing at his home in Los Angeles on Thursday.
His longtime agent Marcia Hurwitz has refuted speculation Curry is struggling to speak after falling ill, telling Britain's Daily Mail, "Tim is doing great. He absolutely can speak and is recovering at this time and in great humor."
Curry, who played Dr. Frank-N-Furter in the farcical horror musical, has since appeared in numerous television shows.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite