Rocky Road: Amanda Bynes Has Driver's License Suspended
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin2 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Handout/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 12
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 12
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 12
- Photo: AR4/Chris Connor/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital11 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com12 of 12
Breathe easy, residents of Los Angeles, for the streets are safe once again. The Los Angeles Times reports that the California Department of Motor Vehicles has suspended the license of alleged smash-and-dash enthusiast Amanda Bynes.
News of the suspension comes on the heels of the actress being slapped with two misdemeanor hit-and-run charges for incidents on April 10 and Aug. 4, for which she could face up to a year in jail.
The DMV hasn't commented on exactly why or when her license was yanked.
Bynes, 26, is also facing a DUI charge for an April 6 accident in which she's accused of sideswiping a police car. She reportedly refused to take a Breathalyzer or a blood test.
Despite a spate of vehicular mishaps, Amanda has repeatedly denied being a bad driver, insisting on Twitter back in May, "I was not in any hit and runs. I don't drink so the DUI is false."
Bynes is due in court on Sept. 27.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite