- Photo: Retna Digital1 of 2
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
With production of the "Twilight" sequel "New Moon" now in full swing, the rumor mill has started a-cranking with whispers of some offscreen coziness between castmates Robert Pattinson and Nikki Reed.
Word is, Pattison, 22, and Reed, 20, met up with co-star Kristen Stewart and her actor-boyfriend, Michael Angarano, at a post-Juno Awards shindig, where the pair supposedly had an extended tête-à-tête with their "heads bent close together."
When the quartet called it a night, says Lainey, they had a "weird" group hug before going their separate ways. Kristen and her squeeze grabbed a cab, while Rob and Nikki strolled down the street, "arms wrapped around each other," before purportedly heading back to his place.
No word on whether Reed intends to beef up her security to deal with the wrath of "Twilight"-devoted tweens desperate for a real-life Edward and Bella love match.
Meanwhile, in other romance news, John Mayer has managed to turn subtext in his songwriting into text in the media.
People reports the indiscreet crooner debuted "Heartbreak Warfare" during a performance on his recent Mayercraft Carrier fan cruise, a tune that many are convinced is about his twice-failed romance with Jennifer Aniston.
"If you want more love, why don't you say so?" sang Mayer, before making a suspected reference to Jen's ex Brad Pitt by emoting, "Drop his name, push it in and twist the knife again; Watch my face as I pretend to feel no pain, pain, pain."
"I am a positivity man," he explained to the crowd. "Sometimes people try to recognize love in terms of negativity. When you are in that situation, that is not a lot of fun."
Someone else working through breakup fallout in song: Taylor Swift, who says she has no regrets over "Forever and Always," a ditty she wrote about her split from Joe Jonas, who reportedly ditched her in a 27-second phone call last fall.
"Writing songs about people is the only way I know how to do things," the country chanteuse, 19, deep-thoughts to Seventeen magazine. "I mean, I can't wish I hadn't written a song about someone, because if I hadn't, that song wouldn't exist."
And future suitors beware: Swift will continue to mine her personal life for catchy tunes.
"Right now, my favorite thing to write about is love," she says. "And breakups. And boys. And feelings."
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite