Romance Report for May 18: Rumors & SighsRelated: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Britney Spears, George Clooney, LeAnn Rimes
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/AP5 of 6
Nanny and the Oppressor?
And finally, this week's winner of the best tabloid-produced fan-fiction comes from Star magazine (via Celebitchy), which brings us the tale of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's difficulty in finding the right nanny for their brood of six.
The upshot of their so-called caretaker "showdown": Angie was supposedly "livid" because Brad "broke his promise" regarding the hiring process by interviewing a "young" and "sexy" applicant without her.
Oh, and the would-be babysitter was a "Jennifer Aniston lookalike." We know, right? What are the odds?
The mag claims the megastars had a "horrible fight" and Angelina's "trust in her relationship has been fractured."
Keep in mind that the only thing that looked fractured this week was the front of Jolie's traffic-stopping gown as she and Pitt made googly eyes at each other while working the red carpet at the "Tree of Life" premiere in Cannes.
For good measure, a source assures Gossip Cop that Star's nanny nattering is so much baloney.
RELATED: See the many stars at Cannes
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite