Romance Report: Love Bites for Drew & Justin, Paris Loves LoveRelated: Hot Gossip, Drew Barrymore, Justin Long, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Doug Reinhardt, Avril Lavigne
- Photo: X171 of 7
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital2 of 7
- Photo: AP3 of 7
- Photo: Reni van Maren / SUNSHINE/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: World Faces/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- Housewives star weds in FloridaMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 8:24:57 PM
- The Best, Worst, and Most Ridiculous of the Week: 14 Showbiz Stories You Can't MissMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 7:06:58 PM
- How Many Different Companies Can Bid on Hulu? Too ManyMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 6:41:48 PM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'
Are Drew Barrymore and Justin Long friends with nibbling benefits? As the sometime flames and self-described "best friends" noshed al fresco in Los Angeles on Sunday afternoon, the paparazzi noticed a mysterious mark on the actor's neck. Their armchair diagnosis of the suspicious bruising: It's a big honkin' hickey. Drew, for her part, kept a scarf wrapped tightly around her neck. Jaunty fashion statement or an attempt to hide a matching blotch from a Hoover-esque smooch session? We'll let you make the call. Over the last few weeks, the seemingly back-on lovebirds have been spied looking smitten on both coasts, from PDA at the New York premiere of "Grey Gardens" to lingering glances at a friend's birthday party at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, where Justin serenaded Drew with "You Are My Sunshine." And just a few days ago, the New York Post caught the oh-so-adorable twosome "holding hands and kissing" at a Manhattan piano bar.
In other couples news, Kim Kardashian isn't yet ready to walk down the aisle, but she's dropping major hints that she's moseying in that general direction with Reggie Bush, her NFL boyfriend of two years. "So many people rush into it and it's all this pressure because they see we've been together for a while," the callipygian looker, 28, tells People magazine. "But, we're heading there. When we're ready, we'll know."
Meanwhile, Kim K.'s sometime pal Paris Hilton has skipped the preliminaries and jumped right into the honeymoon phase with beau Doug Reinhardt. The planet's "busiest person" took a breather from her Google-checking schedule to post a barrage of bikini-stuffed photos on Twitter that show her cozying up to Reinhardt during their recent getaway to the Caribbean island of Anguilla. Among the passionate exclamations accompanying the pics: "love rules"; "lovers in paradise"; "lovers in the sun"; and "loving life with my love." Hey, you know what we love? Pepto. Lots and lots of Pepto, because all of a sudden, we are so very queasy.
On the opposite end of the lovey-dovey spectrum is Avril Lavigne and her husband, Deryck Whibley, who had a blow-up Friday night at Los Angeles hot spot My House, reports People magazine. No word on what triggered the rumor-plagued pair's "ugly argument," but it ended with Whibley leaving in a huff and the seriously in-need-of-a-new-look popster supposedly taking comfort in a "drink or two."
The quickest way to make us question a story trumpeting Paul McCartney's supposedly secret engagement to girlfriend Nancy Shevell, aka the Bizarro Heather Mills? Quote a source who cites Beatles lyrics to make a point. "[Nancy] doesn't need the glamour that Heather craved. She is the opposite of Heather, who tried to change so many aspects of his personality and lifestyle. Nancy has worked out very quickly that the key to maintaining a love affair with Paul is to 'let it be,'" a mole clunkily tells the London Sunday Express of the pair's purported plans to get hitched. "Best of all for Paul, she's no gold digger. She has money in her own right, so he feels very comfortable. The wedding will be sooner rather than later -- at Paul's age you don't hang about. I can't think of a soul who'd deny him happiness." Except perhaps Sir Paul's well-paid spokesman, who pooh-poohs to the paper, "There is no truth in it whatsoever. They have not become engaged in any shape or form. It is utter nonsense."
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite