- Photo: Cameron and A-Rod at a Super Bowl bash / George Pimentel/GettyImages.com1 of 7
- Photo: VPC/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Wolf / FilmMagic/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
By Kat Giantis
Alex Rodriguez should consider using his home run-hitting downtime to write a dating guide (suggested title: "A-Rod's Rules of the Game: How to Play the Field and Score Big"). The slugger, who recently ended his romance with Kate Hudson and reportedly remains in touch with onetime confidant Madonna, appears to have a big fan in Cameron Diaz.
According to both E! News and OK!, the statuesque actress was spied "grinding" on the centaur-loving New York Yankees star during an exclusive, star-crammed Super Bowl bash in Miami on Saturday night.
RELATED: See more photos of Cameron
"They were having a great time," a spy tells the mag, adding that Cam was being "fun and flirty" with Rodriguez. The two even posed side-by-side for an awkward group shot with Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, who co-stars with Diaz in the forthcoming action flick "Knight and Day."
Naturally, their apparent friendliness led a source to leap to the usual conclusions, declaring, "A-Rod and Cameron have been totally hooking up."
Diaz's rep did not respond to our request for comment on the romance whispers, which, let's face it, could be based on nothing more than a couple of fun-loving types whooping it up with some overzealous boogying.
As for Madonna, who has denied rumors of a recent rendezvous at Rodriguez's New York country estate, she continues to keep her cakehole closed on rumblings that her yearlong dalliance with 22-year-old Brazilian model Jesus Luz has come to an end.
Still, chatter has already begun that she's looking to bite into another slab of fresh beefcake.
The London Daily Mail claims the Big M is "enamored" with Spanish actor and model Jon Kortajarena, who she supposedly met at the premiere of "A Single Man," the Tom Ford-directed, Colin Firth-starring drama in which he appears.
Madonna, 51, is alleged to have flirted "outrageously" with the tall, dark and handsome Kortajarena, who, with his chiseled cheekbones, pouty lips and long lashes, bears a passing resemblance to Luz.
RELATED: See Madonna's most iconic outfits
"Jon looked slightly uncomfortable with the attention but was, nonetheless, flattered," a spy tells the tab. "She has made some enquiries about him and has found out a bit more about some of his future modeling gigs in a bid to use her influence to his advantage. She is going to invite him to some social events in New York."
And what of Luz, who has been photographed hanging out beachside in Rio de Janeiro? Unfortunately, the sexist "woman scorned" clichés are being trotted out, with a source maintaining that Madonna, fuming over the ostensible end of the affair, is taking out her anger on his career.
"She feels he has her to thank for his modeling success," contends the insider, "and is calling all her designer friends, telling them not to use him."
The New York Post, however, believes everything remains status quo between the May-December duo and says Madonna plans to jet down to Rio on Valentine's Day to join in on the Carnival festivities.
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite