Ronnie Wood, 65, Marries Sally Humphreys, 34
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Wonderwall3 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 12
- Photo: James Veysey/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: Spiller/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Luciano Viti/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Writer-Producers at Reality TV Hit Factory Vote to UnionizeMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 9:15:00 AM
- Ratings: Amy Poehler-Produced 'Welcome to Sweden,' 'Working the Engels&amMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 8:51:00 AM
- Orange Is the New Black Stars Debate Whether Bennett Deserves to Go To PrisonMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 8:28:00 AM
- George Clooney Will Never 'Accept' an Apology From the Daily Mail 'the WMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 7:44:00 AM
- 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' Rises to $4.1 Million at Thursday Night Box OfficMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 7:11:00 AM
- Writer-Producers at Reality TV Hit Factory Vote to Unionize
On Friday, Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood tied the knot with girlfriend Sally Humphreys, his third wife, in a private ceremony in London.
The bride -- who at 34 is more than 30 years younger than her new husband, 65 -- stunned in a traditional white gown with three-quarter-length sleeves and a layered taffeta skirt. She accessorized the simple look with a red, heart-shaped necklace, a silver headband, and a bouquet of white and pale-pink roses.
Wood, who dressed for the occasion in a navy suit, reportedly had three best men -- including fellow Stones guitarist Keith Richards and musician Rod Stewart -- at the intimate ceremony.
This is the rocker's third marriage. He was previously married to Krissy Findlay from 1971 to 1978, and to Jo Karslake from 1985 to 2009. (During his marriage to Findlay, he also allegedly had an affair with George Harrison's former spouse, Pattie Boyd). He confirmed his engagement to Humphreys in late October.
Wood joined the Rolling Stones in 1975 following guitarist Mick Taylor's departure.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBoob Job?
From Crowd Ignite