Ronnie Wood, 65, Marries Sally Humphreys, 34
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Wonderwall3 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 12
- Photo: James Veysey/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: Spiller/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Luciano Viti/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:31:00 AM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning America
On Friday, Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood tied the knot with girlfriend Sally Humphreys, his third wife, in a private ceremony in London.
The bride -- who at 34 is more than 30 years younger than her new husband, 65 -- stunned in a traditional white gown with three-quarter-length sleeves and a layered taffeta skirt. She accessorized the simple look with a red, heart-shaped necklace, a silver headband, and a bouquet of white and pale-pink roses.
Wood, who dressed for the occasion in a navy suit, reportedly had three best men -- including fellow Stones guitarist Keith Richards and musician Rod Stewart -- at the intimate ceremony.
This is the rocker's third marriage. He was previously married to Krissy Findlay from 1971 to 1978, and to Jo Karslake from 1985 to 2009. (During his marriage to Findlay, he also allegedly had an affair with George Harrison's former spouse, Pattie Boyd). He confirmed his engagement to Humphreys in late October.
Wood joined the Rolling Stones in 1975 following guitarist Mick Taylor's departure.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite