Ronnie Wood, 65, Marries Sally Humphreys, 34
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Wonderwall3 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 12
- Photo: James Veysey/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: Spiller/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Luciano Viti/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
On Friday, Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood tied the knot with girlfriend Sally Humphreys, his third wife, in a private ceremony in London.
The bride -- who at 34 is more than 30 years younger than her new husband, 65 -- stunned in a traditional white gown with three-quarter-length sleeves and a layered taffeta skirt. She accessorized the simple look with a red, heart-shaped necklace, a silver headband, and a bouquet of white and pale-pink roses.
Wood, who dressed for the occasion in a navy suit, reportedly had three best men -- including fellow Stones guitarist Keith Richards and musician Rod Stewart -- at the intimate ceremony.
This is the rocker's third marriage. He was previously married to Krissy Findlay from 1971 to 1978, and to Jo Karslake from 1985 to 2009. (During his marriage to Findlay, he also allegedly had an affair with George Harrison's former spouse, Pattie Boyd). He confirmed his engagement to Humphreys in late October.
Wood joined the Rolling Stones in 1975 following guitarist Mick Taylor's departure.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite