Rosanna Arquette Marries Todd Morgan!
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: JM11/ Joseph Marzu/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 10
- Photo: Donato Sardella/GettyImages.com6 of 10
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: CHARLIE LUCIANO/StarTraks9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Todd Morgan! Two years after saying "yes" to her investment banker boyfriend's proposal, "Pulp Fiction" actress Rosanna Arquette said two other very important words: "I do."
"Rosanna Arquette and Todd Morgan were married in a private family ceremony in Malibu on Sunday," a rep for the "Desperately Seeking Susan" star tells Us Weekly exclusively. "Todd Morgan is the CEO of Belair investments and a philanthropist. Arquette has recently been seen in 'Girls' and 'Ray Donovan.' She is directing her first feature and has three TV shows in development. They are very happy." A source tells Us that celeb guests included Barbra Streisand.
The thrice-divorced actress -- whose three siblings David, Patricia, and Alexis Arquette are also well-known actors -- got engaged to Morgan in June 2011. "She's completely in love and had no hesitation in accepting," a source told Radar Online at the time. "Rosanna is, at the heart of it, a real romantic."
Indeed, Arquette told the Huffington Post in 2012 that while it was difficult for her to find a work/life balance, she didn't feel complete without a partner.
"I think, for me, it's been quite a challenge to have both. I was in a relationship for a few years and didn't work for a few years, and now I'm starting to go back to work and I am in a relationship," she said. "It's always about accepting the other person -- who they are and what they do. I love to work and I love my partnership, but I really do need both. If I'm only focusing on one, then I'm not a whole person."
This is the fourth marriage for Arquette. She was previously wed to director Tony Greco (from 1979 to 1980), to composer James Newton Howard (from 1986 to 1987), and to restaurateur John Sidel (from 1993 to 1999). She and Sidel have a teenage daughter, Zoe.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite