Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Flaunts Super-Skinny Bikini Bod in Miami
- Photo: OPK/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 22
- Photo: Simone Comi/StarTraks4 of 22
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP5 of 22
- Photo: JACK LUDLAM/Bauer-Griffin6 of 22
- Photo: Andres Ontero/WENN7 of 22
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 22
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin9 of 22
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks10 of 22
- Photo: WENN11 of 22
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 22
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: Harper's Bazaar/Promotional15 of 22
- Photo: MaHahui/Splash News16 of 22
- Photo: MaHahui/Splash News17 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com18 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com19 of 22
- Photo: WENN20 of 22
- Photo: Paolo Diletto/Splash News21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm ChannelMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:00:00 PM
- 'Starred Up' Director David Mackenzie Dishes on Jack O'Connell Prison DraMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:56:00 PM
- TLC Promotes Three Production and Development ExecutivesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:35:00 PM
- Fox News to Air Documentary '13 Hours at Benghazi The Inside Story'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:24:00 PM
- Maker Studios Hit With $19 Million Lawsuit by Former ShowrunnerMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm Channel
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley flaunted her super-skinny bikini bod in Miami Friday during a poolside vacation with boyfriend Jason Statham.
Showing off her curves in a mismatched printed suit, Huntington-Whiteley accessorized her look with oversized sunglasses.
Hailed as the sexiest woman alive by magazines like FHM and Maxim, the 24-year-old supermodel-turned-actress admits she hasn't always been comfortable in her own skin.
"I was a bit of an 'Ugly Betty' when I was 15," the Transformers beauty told the December issue of Harper's Bazaar, referring to the frizzy-haired character made famous by America Ferrera on the ABC series.
These days, though, the Victoria's Secret model is more than happy to put her famous assets on display.
"There's always a moment [at parties] when some great song comes on and everyone's like, 'Do the runway walk, Rosie!' And you're like, 'No, no, no,' and then you begrudgingly get up and do your thing," she tells Harper's. "It might be my little party trick. It always gets applause."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite