Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Tells Fans to Save $1 a Week for $700 Shoes
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Simone Comi/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Paolo Diletto/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: JACK LUDLAM/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Mark R Milan/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Andres Ontero/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, Subject of Oscar-Nominated Film, Dead at 76MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:26:00 AM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Rides Faith-Based Wave to Big Easter Score at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:13:00 AM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In June
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's advice to feel like a sexy woman will take 14 years to achieve.
At last week's launch party for Christian Louboutin's new book at Barney's in Beverly Hills, the "Transformers" actress and Victoria's Secret model told Fox411's Pop Tarts column what she likes about wearing the famous red-soled heels.
"They make me feel like a woman. I feel they make you look very sexy, the cuts are beautiful, the lines, the colors, the embellishments," revealed the 24-year-old British beauty. "I think [Christian Louboutin] managed to capture something special for women, every girl should be lucky enough to have them."
But for prices starting around $700, it's not so easy for every girl to get lucky enough. Huntington-Whiteley offered advice for girls to feel as sexy and feminine as she does. "If you can save up for a pair put away a dollar a week. It's worth it girls. It is really worth it!" she explained.
Far-fetched advice or not, Jason Statham's girlfriend is thankful for all her blessings her recent rise to fame has brought to her. "I am very lucky in my life so I don't wish for anything I don't have, and I actually manage to get around just fine," the 5'9 vixen added.
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite