Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Tells Fans to Save $1 a Week for $700 Shoes
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Simone Comi/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Paolo Diletto/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: JACK LUDLAM/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Mark R Milan/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Andres Ontero/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's advice to feel like a sexy woman will take 14 years to achieve.
At last week's launch party for Christian Louboutin's new book at Barney's in Beverly Hills, the "Transformers" actress and Victoria's Secret model told Fox411's Pop Tarts column what she likes about wearing the famous red-soled heels.
"They make me feel like a woman. I feel they make you look very sexy, the cuts are beautiful, the lines, the colors, the embellishments," revealed the 24-year-old British beauty. "I think [Christian Louboutin] managed to capture something special for women, every girl should be lucky enough to have them."
But for prices starting around $700, it's not so easy for every girl to get lucky enough. Huntington-Whiteley offered advice for girls to feel as sexy and feminine as she does. "If you can save up for a pair put away a dollar a week. It's worth it girls. It is really worth it!" she explained.
Far-fetched advice or not, Jason Statham's girlfriend is thankful for all her blessings her recent rise to fame has brought to her. "I am very lucky in my life so I don't wish for anything I don't have, and I actually manage to get around just fine," the 5'9 vixen added.
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite