Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Tells Fans to Save $1 a Week for $700 Shoes
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Simone Comi/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Paolo Diletto/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: JACK LUDLAM/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Mark R Milan/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Andres Ontero/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'The Good Wife' Review: Legal Drama Ditches the Grief for Dynamic StorytellingMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:26:00 AM
- Jessica Chastain's 'Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' Stumbles in SpecialtyMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New York
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's advice to feel like a sexy woman will take 14 years to achieve.
At last week's launch party for Christian Louboutin's new book at Barney's in Beverly Hills, the "Transformers" actress and Victoria's Secret model told Fox411's Pop Tarts column what she likes about wearing the famous red-soled heels.
"They make me feel like a woman. I feel they make you look very sexy, the cuts are beautiful, the lines, the colors, the embellishments," revealed the 24-year-old British beauty. "I think [Christian Louboutin] managed to capture something special for women, every girl should be lucky enough to have them."
But for prices starting around $700, it's not so easy for every girl to get lucky enough. Huntington-Whiteley offered advice for girls to feel as sexy and feminine as she does. "If you can save up for a pair put away a dollar a week. It's worth it girls. It is really worth it!" she explained.
Far-fetched advice or not, Jason Statham's girlfriend is thankful for all her blessings her recent rise to fame has brought to her. "I am very lucky in my life so I don't wish for anything I don't have, and I actually manage to get around just fine," the 5'9 vixen added.
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTux by Armani
From Crowd Ignite