Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Tells Fans to Save $1 a Week for $700 Shoes
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Simone Comi/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Paolo Diletto/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: JACK LUDLAM/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Mark R Milan/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Andres Ontero/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's advice to feel like a sexy woman will take 14 years to achieve.
At last week's launch party for Christian Louboutin's new book at Barney's in Beverly Hills, the "Transformers" actress and Victoria's Secret model told Fox411's Pop Tarts column what she likes about wearing the famous red-soled heels.
"They make me feel like a woman. I feel they make you look very sexy, the cuts are beautiful, the lines, the colors, the embellishments," revealed the 24-year-old British beauty. "I think [Christian Louboutin] managed to capture something special for women, every girl should be lucky enough to have them."
But for prices starting around $700, it's not so easy for every girl to get lucky enough. Huntington-Whiteley offered advice for girls to feel as sexy and feminine as she does. "If you can save up for a pair put away a dollar a week. It's worth it girls. It is really worth it!" she explained.
Far-fetched advice or not, Jason Statham's girlfriend is thankful for all her blessings her recent rise to fame has brought to her. "I am very lucky in my life so I don't wish for anything I don't have, and I actually manage to get around just fine," the 5'9 vixen added.
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Gaze
From Crowd Ignite