Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Tells Fans to Save $1 a Week for $700 Shoes
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Simone Comi/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Paolo Diletto/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: JACK LUDLAM/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Mark R Milan/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Andres Ontero/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's advice to feel like a sexy woman will take 14 years to achieve.
At last week's launch party for Christian Louboutin's new book at Barney's in Beverly Hills, the "Transformers" actress and Victoria's Secret model told Fox411's Pop Tarts column what she likes about wearing the famous red-soled heels.
"They make me feel like a woman. I feel they make you look very sexy, the cuts are beautiful, the lines, the colors, the embellishments," revealed the 24-year-old British beauty. "I think [Christian Louboutin] managed to capture something special for women, every girl should be lucky enough to have them."
But for prices starting around $700, it's not so easy for every girl to get lucky enough. Huntington-Whiteley offered advice for girls to feel as sexy and feminine as she does. "If you can save up for a pair put away a dollar a week. It's worth it girls. It is really worth it!" she explained.
Far-fetched advice or not, Jason Statham's girlfriend is thankful for all her blessings her recent rise to fame has brought to her. "I am very lucky in my life so I don't wish for anything I don't have, and I actually manage to get around just fine," the 5'9 vixen added.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite