Mickey Rourke confesses to continued nose problems
- Photo: WENN1 of 17
- Photo: WENN2 of 17
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson./WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: Promotional6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: PF1/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: Wire Image/Promotional11 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: MGM/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Pacific Coast News15 of 17
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Actor Mickey Rourke still suffers ongoing problems with his nose after six operations to fix injuries sustained during his boxing career.
Rourke, who received an Oscar nomination for "The Wrestler," stepped out of the Hollywood spotlight in the 1990s to venture into professional fighting, but he needed reconstructive surgery on his face after being hurt in the ring.
Rourke has revealed he has lost all sensation in his nose, and also suffers other related problems.
He tells CNN talk show host Piers Morgan, "The guy did a really great job with the nose - I can't breathe out of it still. He took the cartilage from back here, rebuilt everything and I have days when I can smell, days that I can't smell.
"I actually liked the way the nose felt and looked before the six nose operations. I can't feel it, it's numb."
Revealing his other health issues, Rourke adds, "The hands bother me, the hands shake a little. They still swell all the time."
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite