Mickey Rourke confesses to continued nose problems
- Photo: WENN1 of 17
- Photo: WENN2 of 17
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson./WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: Promotional6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: PF1/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: Wire Image/Promotional11 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: MGM/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Pacific Coast News15 of 17
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Actor Mickey Rourke still suffers ongoing problems with his nose after six operations to fix injuries sustained during his boxing career.
Rourke, who received an Oscar nomination for "The Wrestler," stepped out of the Hollywood spotlight in the 1990s to venture into professional fighting, but he needed reconstructive surgery on his face after being hurt in the ring.
Rourke has revealed he has lost all sensation in his nose, and also suffers other related problems.
He tells CNN talk show host Piers Morgan, "The guy did a really great job with the nose - I can't breathe out of it still. He took the cartilage from back here, rebuilt everything and I have days when I can smell, days that I can't smell.
"I actually liked the way the nose felt and looked before the six nose operations. I can't feel it, it's numb."
Revealing his other health issues, Rourke adds, "The hands bother me, the hands shake a little. They still swell all the time."
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite