Mickey Rourke confesses to continued nose problems
- Photo: WENN1 of 17
- Photo: WENN2 of 17
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson./WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: Promotional6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: PF1/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: Wire Image/Promotional11 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: MGM/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Pacific Coast News15 of 17
- Photo: MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin16 of 17
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Actor Mickey Rourke still suffers ongoing problems with his nose after six operations to fix injuries sustained during his boxing career.
Rourke, who received an Oscar nomination for "The Wrestler," stepped out of the Hollywood spotlight in the 1990s to venture into professional fighting, but he needed reconstructive surgery on his face after being hurt in the ring.
Rourke has revealed he has lost all sensation in his nose, and also suffers other related problems.
He tells CNN talk show host Piers Morgan, "The guy did a really great job with the nose - I can't breathe out of it still. He took the cartilage from back here, rebuilt everything and I have days when I can smell, days that I can't smell.
"I actually liked the way the nose felt and looked before the six nose operations. I can't feel it, it's numb."
Revealing his other health issues, Rourke adds, "The hands bother me, the hands shake a little. They still swell all the time."
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite