Rumer Willis is new face of Badgley Mischka
- Photo: Badgley Mischka/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: Badgley Mischka/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Tony Duran/Badgley Mischka/.3 of 7
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
It was reported in December that Rumer Willis would step into the fashion industry as the face of designer brand Badgley Mischka.
And now, the first images for the Spring 2011 campaign have been released.
Mark Badgley and James Mischka explained why they chose Rumer Willis: "Rumer is a great muse for the season. She has a vivacious spirit to her; she is young and modern, which is representative of our spring collection."
RELATED: Trends for every hairstyle
And Willis is just as excited to be the line's new spokes model.
She tells People.com, "I was thrilled and honored to be chosen to represent the Badgley Mischka brand. Working with (designers) Mark and James is an incredible opportunity."
Rumer Willis follows in the footsteps of Carrie Underwood, Eva Longoria and Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen.
RELATED: Learn all about Rumer's movie career
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite