'Runaways' Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning Join Joan Jett Onstage
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: ST1/HSS/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Scandal' Adds 'Major Crimes' Actor Jon Tenney in Possibly RomanMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 12:48:04 PM
- 'Ouija' Conjures Leads: 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke &apoMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 12:44:35 PM
- 'Prisoners' Director Denis Villeneuve Eyed for Female-Driven Crime Drama &aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 11:49:18 AM
- 'Twice Born' Review: Penélope Cruz and Emile Hirsch as Twits Under Fire in SarajevMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 11:31:43 AM
- Rick Santorum Compares Obamacare to Apartheid, on Night of Mandela's Death (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:38 AM
- 'Scandal' Adds 'Major Crimes' Actor Jon Tenney in Possibly Roman
Taking some time away from the "Twilight" films, co-stars Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning joined rock icon Joan Jett onstage for a night of rock n' roll.
Related: More Kristen Stewart photos
The young actresses star in a biopic about Jett's '70s band The Runaways, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival on Sunday, Jan. 24. While performing in Park City, Utah on Saturday night, Jett asked the girls to come up onstage and thanked them for their work on the film, People.com reports. She then continued to rock out with The Blackhearts as Stewart and Fanning looked on backstage.
Video: Get the latest Sundance news
In the film, Stewart and Fanning respectively star as guitarist Joan Jett and singer Cherie Currie, who were both members of the all-girl, '70s rock band The Runaways, known for their hit song "Cherry Bomb" among others.
"The Runaways" is due to be released on March 19.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeach Cruising
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite